The outdoor router is the ideal solution to connect to the internet in remote areas. It receives mobile phone signals then provide internet by Wi-Fi hotspot and LAN Ethernet connection. The outdoor router has a built-in industrial-grade mobile modem and high-gain antenna to receive a stronger mobile signal. The outdoor router allows upgrading the 4G antenna to increase the signal reception. The default Wi-Fi function provides 300Mbps fast speed and serves up to 57 concurrent users.
Power by Ethernet LAN cable. Transmit both data and electric power with 300-feet LAN cable.
Absolutely !! And the folks at GoWireless will be glad to get you signed up. (See Local Provider FAQ #2 - Verizon Signup...)
You will need to order the OutdoorRouter online and it is shipped from Southern California, CA, USA.
NOTE: Before Ordering the OutdoorRouter you must first run a 4G LTE Signal test to verify the signal is strong enough. Go Here:
GoWireless can get you stared:
- Setup Verizon Account (if you don't already have Verizion Service)
- Sell you the Sim Card (Call GoWireless for current price)
- Program the Sim to work with your Verizion Account
- Can assist you in connecting your OutdoorRouter to Verizon's 4G LTE System (Mostly Automatic)
- Connect your OutdoorRouter to your other equipment (Router, Printers, NAS, etc.)
- Mount Your OutdoorRouter on a pole.
- Assist you in troubleshooting any issues with Equipment but, Issues with Verizion Account and Signal (we can't help)
You can always get Verizon Highspeed Data 4G LTE (tower signal required) and you can take it with you.
Per TDS Sales Chat June 26, 2019: "We must type in your address to see if you get more than a dial-up connection".
Here is the basic process:
1. You will need to setup an account with Verizon Wireless and this can be done either by phone with Verizon or going to the Parker, Arizona GoWireless store. (We don't make recommendations which is best for you).
2. Once the account is setup you will need to purchase the equipment. You can purchase the equipment directly from Verizon and have it shipped to you or to GoWireless in Parker, AZ. (Check with store to see if its Okay to have this shipped and give them heads up you need help).
- Equipment options are for basic $29.99 (2 year contract), ir $49.99 up to $199.99 better equipment.
- Data plan can be 2 year contract with better equipment costs
- Pre-paid (Less & Recommended) or pay as you go accounts do not current require long term contract.
Examples of Equipment are:
Verizon Ellipsis® Jetpack® MHS900L
Verizon Jetpack® MiFi® 8800L
2.1 out of 5 stars.(42 Reviews)SKU# MIFI8800L
$99.99 (2 year contract) / $199.99 Retail Price
Stay productive throughout your entire day with a long-last 4400 mAh battery. The MiFi 8800L can go unplugged for up to 24 hours* and fuels up faster thanks to built-in QuickCharge™ technology.
Introducing the MiFi 8800L, the first CAT 18 LTE Mobile Hotspot with 2, 3 and 4 carrier CA and LAA technologies. Enjoy a faster connection on a Global-Ready™ device with an intuitive 2.4-inch color touchscreen up to 24 hours of battery life.* Work confidently using advanced security features like Auto VPN, data monitoring and an optional guest network. The MiFi 8800L includes a universal charger and USB port for fueling up smartphones, tablets and other devices. And you can connect up to 15 different devices at a time over Wi-Fi. Get the most out of your MiFi 8800L with Verizon, the nation's largest and most reliable 4G LTE network.
For More information on Verizon Jetpacks and available plans. Click Here
This option is for Full Home Networking Solution using Verion's 4G LTE Wiriless Data.
This system costs more than Data Only Plan: 1
- 10 GB - $60
- utp to $150 - 40 GB.
- $10 per 1 GB thereafter
- Some "Internet Installed" plans are capped at 150% Data Usage
(Prices subject to change without notice.).
Introducing a high-speed Internet service that harnesses the power of the Verizon 4G LTE Network to give you a lightning-fast
Internet connection in your home. (LTE is a trademark of ETSI.
Ditch Your Low-Speed Internet
LTE Internet (Installed)* is a residential Internet solution that uses Verizon's 4G LTE network to bring reliable, high-speed Internet service to customers with limited broadband options.
- Fast Internet access with average speeds of
5-12 Mbps download and 2-5 Mbps upload
- Wi-Fi connectivity for up to 20 devices
- Wired (Ethernet) connectivity for up to 4 device
- Installation included and no activation fee
- Installation takes two hours on average
* LTE Internet (Installed) is data-only 4G LTE service, and cannot be used on the 3G Network
For More Information on Verizons "Installed Internet" options / plans: Click Here
Disclaimer & Clarity Statement:
Quartzsite Internet is owned and operated exclusively by Robert "Bobby" Cooper; a full-time resident of Quartzsite, AZ.
All other business(es) or advertising companies that are listed (or linked) on Quartzsite Internet website have NO Association in any manner whatsoever with the operation or activities of Quartzsite Internet and such linking shall NOT imply any support of any kind from any of these businesses. Quartzsite Internet provides logo placement and back linking for any Quartzsite Local bussiness as a courtesy at no charge.
Its Quartzsite Internet's mission to help any person or business with Internet (of course) options but, to also expose local businesses to our website visitors for the betterment of Quartzsite, Arizona.
Simple Answer: No, we are not associated in any way with either Verizon Wireless or OutdoorRouter Company.
- These are the 2 companies that have products we like for value, quality and support.
- Verizion Wireless has great coverage in Quartzsite areas where AT&T / Sprint CDMA network do not.
- OutdoorRouter produces a very unique value priced ourtdoor 4G LTE wifi router in a water tight case.
- The OutdoorRouter Ver. 2.0 is a result of 2 years development enhancements based from real life use.